Gesundheits-, Sicherheits- und Hygienemaßnahmen
Covid-19 guide for your stay at the Hotel Marquês de Pombal:
Update: February 9th
The Portuguese government has been taking all necessary public health measures to protect the entire population, as well as those who visit the country.
The measures in place may be revised according to the evolution of the epidemiological situation.
Hotel Marquês de Pombal was distinguished with the Clean & Safe Seal issued by official entities.
This recognition is due to the fact that the Hotel Marquês de Pombal complies with all the standards required by the competent authorities in regards to hygiene and safety in the fight against coronavirus.
The Portuguese government has been taking all necessary public health measures to protect the entire population. The analysis of the outbreak's evolution is constant and the implementation of new measures will be carried out whenever justified.
Hygiene Measures at the Hotel Marquês de Pombal
All Employees received specific training on the Contingency Plan in force at the hotel and on all infection prevention and control measures, more specifically with regard to:
- Protection of employees, responsible for maintaining customer accommodation at the hotel
- Change of linen in the rooms and cleaning and disinfection of the facilities
- Maintenance of environmental surfaces
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Surfaces
- What to do with the sick person or suspected to be sick with COVID-19 in the hotel or accommodation
- Hand hygiene procedures, respiratory etiquette and social conduct.
All employees are properly protected with personal protective equipment.
The hotel is equipped with alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution dispensers throughout the building, including service areas and public areas.
According to the Contingency Plan, there is a room equipped to isolate people who can be detected as suspect cases or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Hotel Marquês de Pombal also ensures:
- Washing and disinfection, according to the internal protocol, of surfaces where employees and customers circulate. ensuring the control and prevention of infections and antimicrobial resistance.
- Cleaning, several times a day, of surfaces and objects in common use (including counters, light and elevator switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles).
- Preference should be given to wet cleaning, in detriment of dry cleaning and the use of a vacuum cleaner.
- The air renewal of the rooms and closed spaces is done regularly.
- In the food and beverage areas, strengthening the hygiene of utensils, equipment and surfaces and avoiding as much as possible the direct handling of food by customers and employees
- There is always an employee responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection
With all the measures duly implemented, we are prepared to receive you with all the security required in the fight against a pandemic such as COVID-19.
For more information about your TRIP to Portugal and the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic in Portugal:
WHO – World Health Organization - https://covid19.who.int/
DGS - General Health Directorate - https://covid19.min-saude.pt/
VisitPortugal - https://www.visitportugal.com/pt-pt/content/covid-19-medidas-implementadas-em-portugal