The Hotel Marquês de Pombal received the Clean & Safe Label (accreditation) issued by the official entities (namely, Tourism of Portugal).
This recognition is due to the fact that Hotel Marquês de Pombal complies with all the standards required by the competent authorities with regard to Hygiene and Safety in the fight against the coronavirus.
All Employees received specific training on the Contingency Plan in place at the hotel and on all infection prevention and control measures, more specifically on the following topics:
- Protection of employees, responsible for maintaining guest accommodation at the hotel
- Change of room linen and cleaning and disinfection of the facilities
- Maintenance of environmental surfaces
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces
- What to do with the person who is sick or suspected of being ill by COVID-19 at the hotel or accommodation
- Hand hygiene procedures, respiratory etiquette and social conduct
Daily monitoring is carried out to assess fever for all customers, employees and suppliers of goods and services.
All employees are properly protected with personal protective equipment.
The hotel is equipped with dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution throughout the building, including service areas and public areas.
According to the Contingency Plan, there is a duly equipped room to isolate people who can be detected as suspected cases or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Hotel Marquês de Pombal also ensures:
- Washing and disinfection, in accordance with the internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and customers circulate. ensuring the control and prevention of infections and antimicrobial resistance.
- Cleaning, surfaces and objects in common use several times a day (including counters, light and elevator switches, door handles, cabinet handles).
- Wet cleaning should be preferred over dry cleaning and vacuum cleaning.
- Air renewal of rooms and enclosed spaces is done regularly.
- In the areas of food and beverage, the reinforcement of the cleaning of utensils, equipment and surfaces.
- Direct manipulation of food by customers and employees is avoided as much as possible.
There is always a staff member on duty responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection.
With all the measures properly implemented, we are prepared to receive you with all the security that is required to combat a pandemic such as COVID-19.